I know everyone tells you that you never know what you’re going to be like as a parent until you become one. That all your preconceived notions of parenting are forever changed once that baby arrives into your world. I can tell you that this is completely true. I never once thought I would be into attachment parenting. I actually used to laugh at the idea… but I see that now I’ve actually become one and I feel like it’s actually been the best choice for me and my family.
- Kicks so many kicks
- Urge to buy everything baby
- Don’t know if it’s a craving, but I’m really getting into Vegan recipes atm
I am now 31 weeks pregnant which means it’s time to start getting all of our stuff sorted for the arrival of our munchkin. The only issue is, we cannot for the life of us decide on a pram/travel system.
- Hungry all the time
- Have to use the restroom all the time
- Feeling pretty exhausted still…
- Baby kicks/movements are in full swing!
- Milk and Cereal
- Anything sweet <3